What make Patio Pools the right choice for me?
We’ve been building pools for the Tampa Bay area for over 40 years and have built a longstanding reputation for consistent quality, fast construction time and time tested construction practices. Our building partners have been with us for years and our construction managers/supervisors are highly qualified. Because we only build in certain locations of the Tampa Bay area, we are able to focus our work resources to insure the quality construction people have come to expect from a Patio Pool. We would be happy to provide references at your request.
What areas do you build in?
Are all shapes of pools the same price? Is a rectangular pool cheaper than a circular?
What do I need to get started?
- Check for access to the construction area to give construction vehicles access to the back yard
- Take measurements and shoot elevations.
- Sit down to learn about the details of your dream pool.
You should then have an estimate for your dream pool within a week of your initial meeting!
How long does the entire building process typically take?
Our goal is to complete your pool as quickly as possible. Typically, construction time takes 55-60 working days once we break ground. The timeframe is very dependent on the complexity of the project, orders for any special components, weather conditions, and permitting schedules which are subject to municipal government practices. The average time to break ground once permits become available is typically 2 weeks.
Do you offer financing?
Secured finance options are offered through SunTrust Bank and Unsecured option through Swimmingpool.com
- Learn more about financing.
How do I check if a pool builder is licensed? Or if they have any complaints on record?
Why shouldn't I go with the cheapest priced swimming pool?
So here are some reasons why buying on price alone can come back to haunt you:
- This group of builders typically uses the cheapest labor they can find and sometimes that labor is inexperienced and even worse, unlicensed. Even if these workers are conscientious, it is difficult for them to point out problems for fear of not being paid by the contractor.
- Because of low margins, these builders are more likely to use lower quality materials and building techniques. For example:
- Utilization of inferior pool finishes (like marcite).
- Undersized pumps and filters.
- Cheap bullnose tile instead of bullnose brick or cantilever deck edge.
- Every year you hear about pool builders going out of business and leaving their customers high and dry! It is typically these lower cost pool builders who are most susceptible. Don’t become the next consumer news feature on your local TV news.
- Will your builder give you referrals from happy customers who have recently had a pool built as well as customers who have owned their pool for a few years? It’s better if you determine if the pools being built can pass the test of time than get stuck with expensive replacement and repair costs.
- Foremost, there are more things than just price. Consider how well and how long the pool builder stands behind their product if something goes wrong as well as the type of warranties they offer.
Which parts of the construction process does Patio Pools provide?
What are my responsibilities in the building process?
Will I be notified at the beginning of each phase of construction?
Can weather effect the project completion time?
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
9:00am – 5:00pm
9:00am – 2:00pm
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!